Wednesday, January 25, 2012

H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N

I love Halloween!  It's so much fun to get the kids all dressed up and watch them go trick-or-treating.  My neighbor hosts a fabulous Halloween party every year complete with great food and inflatables that the kids love.  My work also goes all out decorating for Halloween and they have a trick-or-treating for the kids.  Katelyn and Bri love it because they come home with tons of candy!  Next year I'll have to remember to start trick-or-treating later because there weren't many kids out at 5:00!

Bri at our neighbor's party

Katelyn as a cowgirl - this is actually the costume from her tap dance recital


The girls being silly at my friend's house


No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers