I LOVE Christmas time! I have so many great memories of Christmas pasts, so it's important to me to make our own Paul family traditions with our kids. What appears to quickly becoming a tradition is our trip up to Grapevine, TX for the Gaylord ICE event! We went with my parents and brother's family and had a great time! It was my brother's first time to go so it was even more special. The Christmas decorations at the Gaylord are breathtaking! They have MILLIONS of lights and they fly in ice carving experts from China who spend months carving out ice sculptures for all to enjoy. This year's theme was Shrek the Halls. We usually start the day with the ice event in the morning, followed by lunch, pictures with Santa, decorating gingerbread houses and this year Daniel got to meet one of the Dallas Cowboys!
The ICE exhibit was 4 degrees! The girls stay warm in their ski suits.
Tara, Katelyn, Brianna, & Aaron
Daniel, Jenny, Derik, and Daniel's friend
DONKEY!!
I love this nativity scene; it's so beautiful in person
The girls got to meet Shrek, but I think they were more scared than excited.
Grandpa bough his girls Shrek ears!
All of us!
Katelyn & Bri with their Grandma and Grandpa Pfeffer
Decorating a gingerbread family. Daddy was eating the icing and candy instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment