Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day at Great-Grandma's

We went over to my Grandma's one weekend to visit and had a fun time visiting and cooking!  I grew up knowing my grandparents very well and I have so many fond memories of times at their home.  I feel so blessed that my children have their great-grandma and that they get to make their own memories at her house as well.
Katelyn "rolling out" some pretzels


As far back as I can remember, my grandma has been a great cook and is always in the kitchen working.  Although I've learned somethings from her, I don't think I'll ever be as good of a cook as she is.  Fortunately, many of the family recipes we have are now bound in a family cookbook.  YAY!

The girls really wanted to make a gingerbread house that day (before Thanksgiving)!  I'm not sure if more candy ended up in their mouths or on the gingerbread house.

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers