Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

We spent Easter Sunday at my brother and sister-in-law's house.  Derik cooked a breakfast feast while the kids played with all of the treats the Easter bunny left them.  The Easter bunny also visited the house twice this year!




Daniel was such a sweet cousin - he let the girls do a lot of the hunting!

Daddy, look what I found!

And the hunt is on!!

I love watching the girls run out the door on a mad dash to find Easter eggs.  I think it's even cuter when the dog runs out too with a bow tied around her neck!

Brianna reaching really far for an egg!

We loved watching the kids hunt for eggs, especially since Grandma kept taking their eggs out of the basket and hiding them again...they didn't notice one bit until the very end.



So cute - love moments like these (and also not hitting each other)!



No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers