Monday, May 23, 2011

Brianna turns 2!

Brianna turned 2 on March 10th! We had an intimate birthday celebration with our family, Grandma Pfeffer, and Mark & Kelly. It was another gorgeous day so the kids had a blast playing outside.




Brianna had a "My Little Pony" themed birthday.


Brianna had pink, green, & white cupcakes made with love by Mom!


Bri also had her very own giant cupcake to tear into! 


Brianna blowing out her candles with the help of sissy and mommy!


I love how Bri took a spoon and dug in!  I feel a sugar rush coming on!


 

Brianna LOVED opening presents...and Katelyn LOVED to help her!


Our great friends, Mark & Kelly, came to celebrate the special day. 


She's 2 going on 21!  Bri likes to talk on the phone (like most girls)!



For her birthday, we converted her bed from a crib to a toddler bed and bought her new bedding!  She was such a big girl! 


How sweet.  I love watching babies sleep - they are so sweet and innocent.  I was fully expecting for her to get out of bed several times during the night, but she didn't.  She did great!

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers