Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter Eggs!

Easter was a lot of fun this year!  The girls were a bit older and with Katelyn being 4, she was better able to understand that Jesus died on the cross for us.  They're learning about Jesus from daycare, church, and home, so it's really neat to watch them as they learn about Christ.  There have been a couple times lately that I'll be driving with the girls and Katelyn will roll her window down, look up into the sky, and have a conversation with God.  It's so very cute!

This year, I decided to dye eggs the Sunday before Easter.  Mark & Kelly came over and the kids had a blast!  I only had 12 eggs, so the egg-dyeing party was over in about 5 minutes!  LOL!

Katelyn loved designing eggs with polka-dots, crayons, and stickers.


Brianna putting finishing touches on her masterpiece.

Mark & Kelly fashioned them in "trash bag" aprons, but Brianna wasn't a big fan!  She did love dunking the eggs!

The finished works of art!

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers