Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When God Touches Your Soul...

A couple of weeks ago, a church friend sent out a prayer request for a little girl, Preslee Jo Sullenger, who was in critical condition following a drowning in an irrigation canal in Idaho.  It's heartbreaking to hear about events like this, but this one especially captured my heart and soul.  I wanted to post their blog as the Sullenger family has strengthened my testimony as a Christian and has helped me focus and appreciate all of God's blessings in life.  I believe God is using the death of sweet Preslee as a way of working on me.  I hold my family a little closer, hug a little more, and value each moment I have with them.  On the left pane, there is a link for "Preslee's Song" that you can download for $1 to help the family with the financial burden left-over from a tragedy.  Read more about the Sullengers here: Sullenger Family.

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers