Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Paul Family "Reunion"

Over the 4th of July, all of the Paul kids made a trip back home to Enterprise, KS to spend the week together at Mimi and Papa's house.  It was a week full of adventure being that there were six kids all aged 4 and younger!  Mimi and Papa's house looked like a mini Babies 'R Us store!!  We had so much fun together!
There are too many pictures for me to post below, so please check out the slideshow for more.
I love this picture!  I think it's such a sweet picture of the girls with Papa and Uncle Tyler.

Brianna had so much fun playing in Daxton and Dalton's travel bed! 

On our last day, we setup the baby pool and let the girls play for a while before making the long drive home. 

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers