Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Many Expressions of Brianna....

Everyone says that you never take as many pictures of the second child as you do with the first, so I make a big effort to take a lot of pictures of Brianna as well as Katelyn.  When I was picking out pictures to post on the blog, I came across a set of pictures that I thought were really funny!  I was trying to get the girls to smile and take a picture together and during that, I had taken several pictures of Brianna that so eloquently display her many personalities!
"Playful" Brianna

"Mischievous" Brianna

"Sweet" Brianna

"Full-of-attitude" Brianna

"Curious" Brianna

And, finally, we have "cooperative" Brianna.  I love this picture of the two girls.  It really shows their sweet and playful side.

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers