Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boys, Boys, Boys!

We were so blessed by the addition of three new nephews in March and May!  Colton Matthew Paul was born on March 2nd to Shane and Courtney.  Daxton McDuff and Dalton Tyler (yes, twins!!!) were born on May 20th to Tyler and Misty Paul!  It has been baby wonderland in the Paul family!
Colton Matthew - he is such a sweet, happy baby!

Daxton and Dalton - so sweet!  Misty is a great mommy and look how great she looks after just having twins!


Mommy and Brianna - she would get jealous anytime Aaron or I would hold the babies.  We had to give her lots of love too!

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers