We decided to enroll Katelyn in a summer session of a ballet/tap class. I really thought she would enjoy it and that it would help her build social and team skills. She looked so cute in her dance outfit! Her friend, Emma, is also in the class and I think they have fun together. Katelyn is pretty funny to watch...sometimes she'll try the dance steps and other times she'll just stand there, uninvolved. On the first night the teachers had all of the girls sit down in a circle and then had them stand up and free dance one by one. When it came Katelyn's turn, she shook her head "no" and wouldn't dance in front of the group. She is such a sweet, shy little thing!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!
Hi family and friends!
I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you!
I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment