I've always been a huge 3 Doors Down found since the first time I saw them in concert a few years ago. It's been a very long time since I've seen them play and the closest venue for their tour this year was in Hot Springs, AR! Aaron was super sweet to drive the 6-7 hours with me to Magic Springs and Crystal Falls. We woke up on Saturday and rode some of the big roller coasters there followed by a few trips around the lazy river. We then had a nice lunch and break from the heat before heading back to the amusement park around 4:30 pm to get a decent parking spot for the 8 pm concert. Well, let's just say that we had to park in satellite parking and be bused in! Yikes! We finally got over to the Amphitheater and had some time to relax and have a couple drinks before the concert started. My favorite part of the trip was getting the opportunity to meet the band! They were very nice and I felt grateful for the opportunity to attend the meet & greet! The concert was amazing!

Me and Aaron at the Amphitheater before the concert
Me with 3 Doors Down!!! Greg, Chris, Todd, Brad, & Matt
Brad rockin' the house!
A group shot of all the members playing...
Matt Roberts and Brad Arnold
No comments:
Post a Comment