Friday, July 1, 2011

Wedding Bells

A great friend of mine, Lindsey, got married last Saturday in Austin and it was such a great day for her & Mark, as well as for all of us!  Lindsey, thank you for asking us to be a part of your special day!  Congratulations! 

Me and Linz, the beautiful bride!

Me and my sweet hubby

Mark and Lindsey had a fun photo booth setup...
Aaron and I had fun being silly!


Me with my good friends, Chris and Lindsey

What a stunning group!  This picture is of all of the great people I work with everyday!

Me and dad - he was gracious enough to be our chauffeur

Me with Jenny, my sister-in-law after we got back to their house. 
I couldn't believe they were still up!

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers