My brother, Derik, turned 40 this year so I had to come up with the perfect gift. He's always wanted to go skydiving, so when Groupon had a special, I had to get one. I thought that it would be more fun if Derik had someone to go with...so, I got one too! Skydiving is something I have always wanted to do, so it was a great experience for both of us to go together. I don't have any pictures of the actual freefall/float (just a little video footage), but these were taken right after we landed.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!
Hi family and friends!
I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you!
I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment