Tuesday, March 1, 2011

THANKSgiving!

Ok, wow, I'm just a little behind posting all of the recent events!  The holidays are always busy and it has taken me a little while to catch up after a very busy cold season for our family and birthdays. 


For Thanksgiving, the four of us loaded up and headed north to visit the Paul family.  It was such a fun trip as we had a house full of babies!  There were 6 kiddos ages 4 and under so you can imagine the excitement!  It looked like a mini Babies 'R Us store at Vicki's house!  While we were there, we took some family pics and had a ball doing it!  I love the picture of the entire family - it's near impossible to get all the kiddos happy and smiling at the same time.  We will look back on these moments with great fondness.


Katelyn and Brianna got a new puppy, Daisy!!  Katelyn has been telling us for a long time she wanted a puppy and daddy finally gave in.  :)

Katelyn & Kinsley - such good little mommies!

I love this picture!  It cracks me up every time I look at it knowing how hard we were working to try and keep the babies happy!

On the horses with daddy and Papa

All 6 of the Paul grandbabies!  So cute!!

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers