skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Paul Family
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
A day in the life of...
Every now and again I capture some cute moments on camera. Recently, Bri has been up to some pretty funny antics!
She's got crazy hair like mommy!!
Daisy took over the girls' horse chair...I think she looks quite comfortable huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!
Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
▼
2011
(29)
►
November
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
▼
March
(8)
Katelyn turns 4!
SNOW!
Happy New Year's!
A day in the life of...
I smell...Christmas cookies!
Christmas Program
ICE! A Charlie Brown Christmas
THANKSgiving!
►
2010
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(4)
The Paul Family
Photography by: Bello Photography
Paul Family Christmas 2011
Pfeffer Family Christmas 2011
Preslee's Song
FUN SITES
Bakerella
Homemade by Jill
How Does She?
I am Baker
Krazy Coupon Lady
Make It and Love It!
My Mama Made It
The Dating Divas
The Pioneer Woman
U-Create
Woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment