Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let's Go Riding!

A couple of weeks ago, Aaron went roping in Durango and I took the girls down there to watch and go riding.  When we go there the roping was finishing up, so Mark and Aaron too the girls for a ride.  In the last couple of months, Brianna has really warmed up to riding the horses and LOVES it!  Anytime we are outside and the guys are near the horses, she gets very excited and wants the guys to take her on a ride.  What makes it even cuter is that she gets MAD if you take her off the horse!  Katelyn loves to ride also and she is starting to ride on the horse by herself (with Aaron leading).  She's become such a big girl!

Mark taking Brianna for a ride - Bri loves Mark!

I love this picture of both of the girls on the horse.  I have very few pictures of them both smiling!

Katelyn - riding solo!

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers