Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Christmas Program

Katelyn and Brianna's daycare had a really sweet Christmas program with the kids this year.  They dressed up, sang songs, and spread holiday cheer...or simply stood still staring at the crowd (as in Brianna's case).  These were too cute not to share!


Brianna didn't know what to think of the crowd staring back at her.  This was her expression throughout most of the program.  We just laughed as it was too sweet!

Our sweet little lamb!  I was really impressed with Katelyn this year.  She sang and did a great job!  I was fully anticipating some stage fright, but she did great!

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers