Monday, June 13, 2011

Peanut, Peanut Butter....and Jelly!

Katelyn and Brianna started "school" at a new daycare recently and seem to love it.  They are making new friends and doing new things.  Katelyn has especially loved to go swimming, play on the computers and paint.  Every night we ask them how their day was and what all they did that day.  On Friday night, Katelyn shared a new song with us that she learned and we LOVED it!  I've posted a clip for y'all to enjoy too! 

Katelyn - Peanut Butter & Jelly.mp3

Other Cute Songs:

Brianna Goodnight Sweetheart.mp3
Katelyn - We Wish You a Merry Christ.mp3
Katelyn - ABCs.mp3

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers