Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Gonna Soak Up the Sun...

On Sunday, we went to Lake Belton with the Willbergs and had a great time.  Katelyn hasn't been to the lake in a very long time and I can't remember if Brianna has been before or not.  If she has, it was definitely long enough ago that neither of us remember it!!  We lathered the sunscreen on them and went for a ride on the boat and stopped for some swimming at the sand bar.  The girls had an absolute blast!  Katelyn loved swimming around in the shallow area.  It took Brianna a while to warm up to the idea of swimming but when she did, she had a ball.  She especially loves Hannah (Ryan and Chrissy's daughter) and had fun playing with her as well. 



No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers