Thursday, December 2, 2010

H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N!

I guess this is better late then never...
The kids had a fun Halloween weekend!  They had a blast trick-or-treating at McLane on Friday and also on Halloween evening.  Our neighbors also hosted a party that was an absolute blast for the kids.  They played in the bounce house, ate hot dogs and cotton candy, and played with their friends.  Growing up, I loved celebrating the holidays!  Now that I'm a mom, its become even more special to me to watch my kids create fun memories through their experiences.  I also love being able to be a kid again...

Anna is giving Brianna, our little Longhorn cheerleader, a ride

Emma, Anna, and Katelyn - best of friends!

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers