I was trying to take some cute pics and I actually caught a couple. These pics were taken after daycare one day, so I think the evening light helped. :) Katelyn had a great time picking out a couple pumpkins (actually, I think she picked out about 20, but we only came home with 5)!
The girls with daddy at the Harvest Fest. They LOVE lollipops! Based on the size of these, they would be content for about 2 hours!
Sweet kisses ~ a mom can never get enough!
This picture was actually taken by me when Bri was watching the pony rides. She's such a curious little cat.
I LOVE this picture of Bri; she was at the top of the slide in the bounce house and thankfully I was able to capture it before she went slidding down. I love that you can see her Halloween shirt and all of her cute little toes too!!
While we were eating lunch with the Maggard's, there was a butterfly that kept flying around and Erin (Emma's mom) was able to "catch" it. The butterfly let the girls hold it and went from finger to finger...until....
...it fluttered to Emma's nose! We thought this was so funny that the butterfly landed on her nose. Kodak moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment