Sunday, October 24, 2010

H.O.T Fair and Rodeo

Every October brings cooler weather (finally!) and the Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo.  We met up with some friends and took the kiddos to the rodeo!  That had a great time!  I think they enjoyed playing with each other more than they did watching the events.  Thankfully, we had some room around us, so the kids were able to get up and play for a while. 
Katelyn and Emma ~ they are the best of friends!  They will play at daycare for 10 hours a day and still want to go to each other's house daily!

All smiles!!

Brianna loves Mark, especially when Mark is holding cotton candy!  This was the first time she had ever tried it and she LOVED it!  Of course, Katelyn wouldn't try it.  One of these days she'll realize she's been missing out. :)

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers