Thursday, September 23, 2010

Soakin' Up the Sun

The girls LOVE to swim!  We went to Uncle Derik and Aunt Jenny's to visit for the weekend and the girls had a blast swimming!  Brianna loves the water and is absolutely fearless!  We have to let her "fall" under sometimes to help her learn her boundaries.  Katelyn is starting to get her water wings and loves to float in her life jacket or the raft.  She is starting to get her face wet a little more often and learning to kick and use her arms when floating in her life jacket.  I think it's helping to build her confidence.

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers