Friday, September 24, 2010

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, Oh, My!

In August, we rode with Aaron to Paul's Valley, OK to drop off a horse at the trainers.  While we were there, we took the girls to the Wildewood Exotic Animal Park.  I was excited to take the girls to see rescued exotic animals.  It was amazing to see some of the world's amazing animals, but it was also sad to see that most were in concrete cages and man-made habitats.  The funniest part of the trip was when a small bear was sitting and playing in a small water trough, finding relief from the August heat.  I hope you enjoy the pictures (note Bri's zoo outfit)!



No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers