Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cowboys Stadium

Aaron and I had the opportunity to take a tour of the new Cowboys Stadium!  We toured the Cowboys locker room, the Dallas Cheerleaders' locker room, had a private dinner and even got to go down on the field to take pictures and throw the football around.  The TV monitors were amazing!  The large screen sits 95' above the field and has 30 million lights to it.  Also, did you know that the stadium doesn't have a bad seat in the house?  There are no supporting beams that restrict the view - it's all supported by curved steel beams that go 70' into the ground.  Pretty amazing!

Aaron and I at ground level with the stadium behind...check out that TV screen!

Dinner!  Even the lights above are football shaped.

A view of the stadium from the field. The turf can be rolled up in 5' sections for other events.


The Cheerleaders' locker room

The Cowboys locker room

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers