Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Bucket List
I have many things on my "bucket list" and I can say I've been able to check off a couple of those this year. I went skydiving which was fabulous, and then I learned how to shoot a pistol and a shotgun! It's been on my "to do" list for quite sometime, but it wasn't until I was invited to shoot in a charity skeet shoot did I actually get 'er done. The pic below is from the very first time I held the shotgun....I was a little emotional that day! By the time I was done with the tournament, I had gotten a little better (couldn't have gotten worse right??) and I even hit 9 targets. I had a lot more fun than I ever thought I would!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!
Hi family and friends!
I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you!
I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment