Thursday, February 4, 2010

Speed Racer!

It's an exciting time for us as Brianna has learned how to walk and is motoring all over the place now.  She is such a happy baby now that she can get any where she wants to go....and into anything she wants as well!!  She is a very high-energy baby who constanstly makes us laugh!  I'll be posting a video soon of her new moves.



Katelyn is turning 3 in a week and she has become such a big girl!  She is so sweet and honest that we can't help but laugh at her sometimes.  She has become quite the "mommy" for her babies.  She likes to feed them, burp them and tonight she put them in time-out.  She also loves dressing up as a princess, so we're having a princess party for her next weekend.  I'll have to be sure and post some of the birthday pictures soon.



I've uploaded a funny picture of Brianna - I've include the "before" and "after" shots from when her hair was in a ponytail to later at dinner when she pulled her hair out and she has the crazy look!  So cute!!

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers