Katelyn turned the big 3 on February 10th! On her actual birthday, she was treated to McDonald's and ice cream. She opened many of her presents from the family; even Brianna had a great time playing with all of the wrapping paper.
On Saturday, February 13th, Katelyn had her first ever party with friends! It was a "Princess Dress-up" themed party complete with a castle cake and Princess "castle" I put together for the girls to play in. They had such a great time and I was so proud of Katelyn playing with all of her friends. She has really come out of her shell!
I'm posting a few cute pictures here and will be adding a birthday slide show soon.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!
Hi family and friends!
I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you!
I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment