Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hippety-Hoppety, here comes the Easter Bunny!

We went to Nana's house (the girls' great-grandma Pfeffer) to celebrate Easter.  We went to church and then the Easter bunny hid eggs during nap time!  The girls were precious in their Easter dresses and we enjoyed a fun family day together celebrating Jesus' resurrection.  I also posted more cute Easter pics in the slide show.


Trying to get both the girls to smile and look at the camera at the same time is like herding cats!  ha, ha!

Smile girls!

Brianna discovering that the Easter eggs are filled with goodies!

Katelyn was an egg-hunting rockstar!!  She had a lot of fun!

Awww, how sweet!

They had a such a great time hunting eggs and then opening them all!

No comments:

Welcome to the Paul Family Blog!

Hi family and friends! I've finally decided to join the blog movement and create a page to share our family events with you! I will try to post updates frequently, so stay tuned!

Followers